Thursday, June 25, 2009

Planetatarium and The Mayan

After Build a Bear we went to the Planetarium and watched an Imax movie Under The Sea in 3D. It was amazing the animals would swim right out to you. It was the best imax experience I had it didn't make me dizzy and the 3D seemed so real you could touch them.
The Planetarium and some great exhibits. The kids liked learning and playing with everything.


Next we ate at The Mayan restaurant. They had Mexican food with cliff divers. The place was amazing with the tropical forest feel. We were treated to front row seats to all the splashing and cliff diving. The food was actually really good. I was so amazed at the cliff divers I forgot to take pictures of them.

This was supposed to be the fountain but it was frozen over still as you can see the snow on top of it.

1 comment:

Lanie said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Hugz
Lanie Madere