Thursday, June 25, 2009

Prayers Do Get Answered

We were having the worst luck with cameras! I dropped Whitney's camera on the driveway the night of commencement and couldn't even get the pictures off the memory card. The camera was sent in luckily it was under warranty and it should be back in 7 days. Then after graduation we couldn't find our camera. We assumed I lost it in the parking lot walking out of the school. I was so sad to not have any pictures of Spencer's graduation.

Prayers do get answered! Luckily today I found our camera up in the dishes. Go figure on that one. We are in the cabinet every day for plates and pills. I promise I looked in there when I ripped the house apart trying to find that camera. Anyway I finally can post some pictures. Yes, prayers can be answered we found our camera and our son graduated from high school. Four children to go!

No comments: