Sunday, September 13, 2009

Brielle Turns 9

Happy Birthday Brielle. Why is it that the last child never gets pictures of her. I had a birthday party for Brielle and we invited 4 boys and 6 girls. I had my camera out but I never took a picture, I guess I was too busy.

We played the candy bar game with 15 candy bars. You roll the dice and if you get a 2 or 4 you grab a candy bar and put it in your brown bag before someone sees. Then after all the candy is gone you roll the dice again and if you get a 3 you can steal a candy bar from someone but you have to remember what they have and name it. Brielle won but we gave the kids a choice of a candy bar in their treat bags before they left. We also played the detective and the frog. Everyone sits in a circle someone is the detective in the middle and one person is secretly the frog and everyone else is a fly. The frog discretely sticks their tongue out and kills the flies and if they stick there tongue out at you you dramatically die. If you kill everyone before being found you win. This is a great game for this age. The detective had a hard time.

Nine Things I Love About Brielle

1. She always has a smile on her face and is always happy.

2. She loves to laugh at funny stories or shows. I love the sound of her laugh. She said this summer I probably won't live very long. I asked how come. She said because I don't laugh very much and they say laughing extends your life. I told her she is always laughing and then we watched some Sponge Bob together and she felt better.
3. She is all girl with wanting to dress and act like a girl.

4. She is amazing with peoples names and faces. She can remember a face, name or event and you can ask her and she can tell you all about it. Even if it didn't happen at her school. She  can visualize a person by how someone talks about them and she can pick them out in a crowd. It happened last year about a guy who liked Whitney and we were shopping at Christmas time and I know Brielle had never seen him. She said she saw him and then she pointed him out to me and it really was him.
5. She has great ambitions and is open about her feelings and things she wants to accomplish and do in her life. I hope she will always keep her hopes high so she will be able to attain anything she wants to do.

6. She can read a persons nature if they are good or not. And she has since she was 2. She didn't like her dance teacher from the first day because she was nice to Brielle but not nice to her own daughter.
7. She is concerned for others feelings and hates when someone has been treated unfair or poorly. She will stand up for them.
8. I love her petite body, big blue eyes, round face and cute little pointy chin. She is my only child that looks like this. She reminds me of what Grandma Wood probably looked like when she was little.


9. I love Brielle Mary Wood because she is excited about life and has been since the day she was born. She wants to be here and experience it all. She knows my life wasn't complete until I had her. She was born with the attitude I'm here now so lets have some fun. Let's do it all!

No comments: